Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Feeling weird.

I don't even know what I'm feeling. Just hurting I guess. My heart longs for him to come back, but I know it won't work. Making yourself move on when all you want to do is fight for it really sucks. I'm starting to lose my appetite again. Grrreeeat. I feel like crying all the time. I hear our songs, or songs that freaking remind me of him and it just makes me want to jump on a plane. But you can't change anyone's mind. Nothing you do will do that. At least, it shouldn't. Because then everything will be just out of pity.


I just want someone to love me and actually STAY with me. Someone that will do whatever it takes to make me thiers. Someone that would go to the ends of the earth for me. Every time I think I've found it, I'm given a reason otherwise. I don't know what to do. I thought I would be spending the rest of my life with my best friend, and now we don't talk much anymore.

How much more do I have to take? Haven't I been through enough?



No comments:

Post a Comment