Friday, August 17, 2012

Untitled.

This sucks.

I have separation anxiety, I just know it. I can't stand being alone or by myself. When friends come over, and then when they leave I get hit with this uncontrollable feeling that I'm alone. And while physically, I am. I mean emotionally and mentally. Ever since he left I've just had this agonizing feeling of being alone. He's the only one I want to talk to. But I can't. He won't let me and I need to try to let go. But it's so hard. I wrapped my whole life around him....I miss him so much. I just want him to hold me and tell me it will all be okay. But it's not and he won't. My heart hurts all the time and the only way to get it to go away is if I'm around friends and family. Most the time I don't want to be around anyone. I can't get him off my mind and I can't get this hurt to go away....

No comments:

Post a Comment