Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Haterz gunna hate.

I appreciate your concern, your feeling of trying to look out for me, but lemme just say....

You, and by you, I mean ALL of you, don't know anything. You may know the general circumstance, but you don't know the after.

Everyone makes mistakes. And sure, sometimes the truth comes out. Sometimes you find out. Something I've learned though, is talking to a friend about it if you're concerned is one thing, and gossiping and telling other people is another. However one of my closest friends found out is strictly not anyone's business to talk about. I know I was told just out of a worried friend and someone that cares about me, but the fact that this is all going around sickens me. And something my best friend reminded me of last night was this,

"The church is perfect. The people aren't."


Sure, he made a mistake. How everyone is figuring this out is beyond me. WHATEVER HAPPENED WAS IN THE PAST. How do you know he isn't trying to fix it now?

Things are going so well. I'm happy. He makes me want to be better. We're making good decisions if we decide to date later down the road. Following curfew and setting rules to keep us from temptation. Whatever it is that happened before, I'm almost certain that he is a different person now. He is trying his HARDEST to fix whatever he did. I don't know what he did, and maybe I'll find out later, but I don't want to know right now. All I know and can see is he is trying so hard to right whatever he did wrong, and I wish people would stop talking about it like they know what is going on. That was one of the worse things I've had to do this semester was ask him about it and see the pain on his face. He's trying to start over. He's trying to be brand new.

"So don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine."



So, again, I appreciate anyone's concern, but until you talk to him or get to know him and see how much of a good guy he is, please don't try to tell me otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment