Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Hm.

I haven't posted here in a while. A lot has happened and I have a private blog for the super personal stuff. Name dropping and venting is for that. So in case anyone even reads this that is why I haven't posted here in a while. Haha.

I have really been thinking about my mission lately. I am SO ready to go. I will admit I am pretty scared but I just wanna get out of here! I'm ready to do something meaningful and right for a change. This is such a hard transition in my life and I think I lost one of my best friends recently. I hate it and pray for it to be okay and work out, but it's true that Heavenly Father has a plan and intends for certain things to work out, but then someone will make a wrong choice...and it changes. I really want things to be okay but for now I just don't think they are. I love this person dearly but I guess you have to let things go for a while to let someone figure their shiz out.

Anyway, that was a rant ha. There are just things like that that makes me want to get out of here and just help people come unto Christ and be happy. And I know it'll be hard but I also know it will bring me happiness, too.

Bah.

No comments:

Post a Comment